Harness the Power of Qigong and Yoga to Soothe Your Nervous System
Liberate Yourself from Anxiety
- Uncover the therapeutic potential of Qigong and Yoga as they help reduce anxiety and alleviate the burdens of modern-day stressors.
- Embrace the holistic healing approach that Qigong and Yoga provide, empowering you to embrace a more relaxed and resilient state of mind.
- Discover how Qigong can rewire your nervous system, paving the way to a life free from anxiety's grip.
- Take charge of your health at home and learn practical exercises you can use to find genuine healing in your life.
- Share simple exercises with people in your life that will help them too!
- Take part in our Qigong Teacher Training and help spread health and healing both to your self and your community!
With a teaching journey spanning over two decades and reaching thousands of students, my passion for Qigong and Yoga stems from their incredible healing benefits.
Join me for the "Start Your Sunday with Qigong" online class, and together, let's explore the profound potential of Qigong to calm your nervous system, improve your health and bring more peace into your everyday life.
Your first class is FREE and wherever you might live, it’s open to you in the comfort of your own home.
Can't wait to practice with you!
- Chronic Pain
- Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Pain
- Joint Pain
- Breathing Difficulties
- A Reset to your nervous system
- A Calm Mind
- Healthy Mood
- Increased Resilience
First online class is FREE!
- Access our body’s wisdom to heal itself.
- Return to a deeper connection with nature to heal the heart.
- Release physical, mental and emotional tension.
- Make relaxation and self-care a frequent habit.
- Increase Energy for Life.
- Bring healing light to fears, insecurities and pain.
- Come back home to SELF.
Transform Your Mornings!
With "Start Your Sunday with Qigong"
Every Sunday on Zoom at 10 am(E.S.T.)
First class is FREE – try it out!
Qigong Infused Yoga™ Instructional video
The Qigong Infused Yoga DVD and Streamable Video includes a 5 minute introduction and a 50 minute Qigong Infused Yoga practice which was filmed outdoors. The video was filmed by a beautiful reservoir in Western Massachusetts where you will be transported to a healing space in nature and inside your self in the comfort of your own home. You will be led on a peaceful and meditative journey with Gentle Yoga, Qigong, Breath, Healing Music and Heart-Centered Poetry.
“Lynne Nicole’s video teaching is a clear approach to the profound GRACE of this brand new and potent fusion of Yoga and Qigong. If you yearn for any level of healing, Lynne’s lucid demonstrations will take you there.”
– David Silver, student and author of “The Compleat Beatles”