DIVERSIFY YOUR OFFERINGS AND ATTRACT NEW CLIENTS IN 2023!
ONLINE QIGONG INFUSED YOGA TRAINING
SUNDAYS 6-8PM(EST) FOR 10 WEEKS (20 HOURS TOTAL)
JANUARY 15TH-MARCH 19TH
Yoga has been growing in popularity beyond what we thought might be imaginable. It is becoming such an important part of our culture. What a relief that this is the case especially after the past three whirlwind years we have all been through.
Qigong is beginning to ride that wave of popularity where millions of people are curious about the practice.
As a Yoga Teacher or Holistic Health Practitioner, you will…
- Learn how Qigong and Yoga are complementary and effective allies in improving physical, mental and emotional health.
- Diversify what you offer and attract new students in 2023.
- Help clients to release anxiety and calm the nervous system in a very deep way.
- Learn effective ways of integrating Qigong into the work you are doing.
- Deepen your practice and nurture your own physical and emotional well-being.
- Inspire your students.
- Meet like minded people in the training who share your passion in helping others to heal.
Who will you attract in your classes, private sessions and workshops with Qigong Infused Yoga™?
- People who want to relieve chronic pain through gentle, safe, and accessible exercise.
- People who want to reduce stress and invite greater calm into their life.
- New students who are curious about the practice and its benefits.
- Retirees who want to maintain their health, flexibility and range of motion..
- Students who want to try Qigong with a practitioner they know well.
- People who are drawn to T’ai Chi (T’ai Chi is a form of Qigong)
If I am a Yoga Teacher, will this benefit me?
Absolutely! Graduates of the training have consistently attracted new students to their Qigong Infused Yoga™ classes! When people experience the tranquility of Qigong, it is well-received
If I am not a Yoga Teacher, do I need to be certified? No.
If I am not a Yoga Teacher with loads of experience, will I benefit?
When the facilitator first launched the program, she found that massage therapists, life coaches, teachers, nurses, therapists, reiki practitioners, meditation teachers and more were interested. Qigong Infused Yoga™ is easy to learn and easy to remember. It is the simplicity and the gentleness of the practice which makes it unique and safe for all! There is little to no chance of injury. Various health care practitioners and holistic healers have found innovative ways of bringing this into their work due to the profound benefit and applications of the practice.
If I have physical limitations or clients with physical limitations, is this training appropriate for me?
Yes. This is why people love the practice! It is safe and gentle for everyone. Demonstrations of modifications will be a part of the training. The facilitator herself teaches this practice in many different venues, including assisted living facilities. All exercises can be done either standing or in a chair. It is accessible to everyone!
About your Qigong Infused Yoga™ Training Facilitator
Lynne Nicole Smith has been teaching Qigong and Gentle Yoga for two decades to people across the world. She teaches online, at retreat centers, trauma symposiums, and international spas. She stays connected to her local community as well by offering classes through the Cancer Connection, Rockridge Retirement Home, and various Senior Centers and Fitness Clubs. Lynne created a Qigong Infused Yoga™ Video for Home Practice and is happy to see former students of the training succeed in their communities.
Lynne Nicole found first Qigong, then Yoga over 20 years ago which healed her nervous system from early trauma. She found effective techniques to relieve chronic pain and emotional tension which helped her to feel more grounded and confident..This transformation was so powerful, she developed a fusion of both disciplines, Qigong Infused Yoga™, to help people come back home to themselves in a place of healing, health and self-love.
Lynne cares deeply about humanity and the planet and sees these ancient mind/body practices as a pathway towards healing the broken places within us. Through this practice, we gain a deeper connection to THE LIFE ENERGY that sustains and heals us all.
Who is this training for?
Yoga Studio Owners
Healing Arts Practitioners
Acupuncturists who love Qigong
Qigong and T’ai Chi Teachers who love Yoga too
Anyone who wants to have effective tools for releasing anxiety
What you will learn in the training.
1. Breathing Exercises from Qigong and Yoga that help to induce the relaxation response.
2. Gentle Warm-ups from both Yoga and Qigong to lubricate the joints and soften tension in the body.
3. Active Breathing Exercises combined with fun movement to release anxiety while energizing the body with breath.
4. Calming Qigong movements that help to heal the nervous system and calm the mind.
5. Tapping (a.k.a. Acupuncture without the needles)…the benefits are too numerous to list.
6. Self-Massage and Self-Acupressure techniques to release all forms of tension.
7. Shaking Like A Tree as a trauma release tool helping to lower cortisol levels in the body.
8. New balancing exercises from Qigong to help prevent injuries and/or falls.
9. Final Relaxation and Meditation to help students feel relaxed, present and grounded.
10. New Poetry and Meditative Music Ideas that are healing for the mind and heart.
Upon signing up for the early bird today, you will also receive these 3 Holiday gifts!
FREE Qigong Infused Yoga video
FREE online Sunday Qigong classes with instructor to delve deeper into the practice
FREE $100 Holiday Gift Certificate to gift to loved ones.
What is also included in the training?
All of the Above 3 gifts!
Course Packet including outline of Qigong Infused Yoga Practice(pdf)
Qigong Infused Yoga Music Playlist
Qigong Infused Yoga Certificate upon completion of training.
Lynne has been teaching Qigong since 2002 and it has forever changed her life bringing her to a solid, grounded place. Thirty years of deep inner work supported Lynne in her healing process and recovery from early trauma. Qigong, more than anything, healed her nervous system. She is now a happy camper and indomitable spirit who understands just how deeply Qigong can help others. .
She LOVES facilitating the online training due to all the amazing people who are drawn to them. She is looking forward to connecting with you, practicing with you and sharing this healing learning journey together!
“Qigong Infused Yoga is an excellent practice that offers an integral approach to healing the mind, body and heart. It is a beautiful fusion of the spiritual and health systems of both India and China. Lynne is a fantastic, talented and experienced teacher. I highly recommend this practice as a gentle, profound and effective pathway to access deep healing and peace.”
Black Friday Discount is on!
Sign up today and save $150!
Training is $499
Get in Touch!
Let’s Take This Healing Journey Together!
AFTER REGISTERING FOR THE TRAINING Contact me to receive your free gifts ($100 gift certificate, 6 months of free qigong classes and qigong infused yoga video) early bird rate! Normally $650 Now $499