What is Qigong Infused Yoga?
Qigong Infused Yoga™ is a fusion of Gentle Yoga and Qigong combined to offer the benefits of both ancient healing arts practices. Qigong Infused Yoga is a tranquil, beneficial and powerful mind-body practice that relieves physical, mental and emotional tension effectively.
What are the benefits of Qigong-Infused Yoga?
- Increases Energy Levels in the Body.
- Reduces the harmful effects of stress.
- Increases Energy in the Body.
- Relieves Chronic Pain.
- Facilitates Healing by Inducing the Relaxation Response in the body.
- Alleviates symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Heals the nervous system affected by anxiety, stress and trauma.
- Strengthens Immune System, Respiratory Health and Cardiovascular System.
- Significantly Relieves muscular tension and chronic pain.
- Improves Flexibility, Balance and Focus.
- Alleviates Depression by stimulating the natural production of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Helps integrate, balance and resolve difficult emotions.
- Improves sleep, combats insomnia.
- Calms the Mind.
- Induces a calm state of mind and a peaceful self-loving place in the heart.
Elements of Qigong-Infused Yoga include the following:
- Pranayama(Deep Breathing Exercises) and Centering
- Warm-ups including Gentle Yoga and Qigong (Movement combined with breath.)
- Active Breath-work to release anxiety and build energy in the body.
- Standing Arm Swings, Tapping and Shaking Like a Tree
- Heart Salutations from Yoga
- Balancing Postures
- Qigong Focus
- Standing Yoga Poses to Supine Yoga
- Final Relaxation(Shavasana)
- Closing Meditation, Healing Music and Poetry
“Qigong Infused Yoga is a beautiful integration and fusion of the spiritual and health systems of both India and China. Lynne Nicole is a fantastic, talented and experienced teacher. I highly recommend her retreats, sessions and video as a gentle, profound and effective pathway to access deep healing and peace.”
-Dr Roger Jahnke, Author of The Healer Within and The Healing Promise of Qi