Qigong Infused Yoga™ is a fusion of Gentle Yoga and Qigong combined to offer the benefits of both ancient healing arts practices. Qigong Infused Yoga is a tranquil, beneficial and powerful mind-body practice that relieves physical, mental and emotional tension effectively.
What are the benefits of Qigong-Infused Yoga?
- Increases energy levels in the body.
- Reduces the harmful effects of stress.
- Increases energy in the body.
- Relieves chronic pain.
- Facilitates healing by inducing the relaxation response in the body.
- Alleviates symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Heals the nervous system affected by anxiety, stress, and trauma.
- Strengthens the immune system, respiratory health, and cardiovascular system.
- Significantly relieves muscular tension and chronic pain.
- Improves flexibility, balance, and focus.
- Alleviates depression by stimulating the natural production of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Helps integrate, balance, and resolve difficult emotions.
- Improves sleep, and combats insomnia.
- Induces a calm state of mind and a peaceful self-loving place in the heart.
THERE ARE 10 SEGMENTS WITHIN QIGONG INFUSED YOGA
- Pranayama(Deep Breathing Exercises) and Centering
- Warm-ups include Gentle Yoga and Qigong (Movement combined with breath.)
- Active breath work to release anxiety and build energy in the body.
- Standing Arm Swings, Tapping and Shaking Like a Tree
- Heart Salutations from Yoga
- Balancing Postures
- Qigong Focus
- Standing Yoga Poses to Supine Yoga
- Final Relaxation(Shavasana)
- Closing Meditation, Healing Music and Poetry
"Qigong Infused Yoga is an excellent practice that offers an integral approach to healing the mind, body and heart. It is a fusion of the spiritual and health systems of both India and China. Lynne is a fantastic, talented and experienced teacher. I highly recommend this practice as a gentle, profound and effective pathway to access deep healing and peace.”
Author of "The Healing Promise of Qi"